i’m doing some $10 commissions this week (◡‿◡✿)
Hey guys! I’m taking commissions! PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE TO SEE MY AVAILABLE COMMISSION SLOTS,
I’ve started putting money towards moving out, so if you could help me out by commissioning me or signal boosting that would be fantastic :D
Full examples: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Email (much preferred) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr, though it can be unreliable - if I haven’t responded in three days, assume I never received your message. DO NOT SEND IT ON ANON - I will not answer.
- Paypal: email@example.com. Send payment as a ‘gift’ to avoid paypal fees!
- Prices are in AUD! (australian dollars). HERE’s a currency converter!
- Please pay upfront unless negotiated otherwise.
- Costs may vary depending on complexity or lack of visual references. (please, if you can, provide at least one visual reference of characters you want me to draw)
- Please specify if you want a white, flat colour or transparent background.
- I may do simple backgrounds (costing extra) if you’d like to negotiate, however please note that backgrounds aren’t my strength.
- Unless you tell me otherwise, commissions I draw for you may be posted to my blog.
- I have the right to refuse your commission and refund you.
hi guys! sorry i haven’t updated in a few days, i’ve been out of the house, and even now i’m using a friend’s wifi to post this :’D i’ll try updating when i can, but yup! the point is that i’ve opened my commissions!
Hi everyone! I just got back from CTN X 2012, which was an amazing experience, but has taken a serious toll on my funding!
During Thanksgiving break I’d like to do some commissions! I am opening $10 flat-color sketch commissions for a very limited time. (I have to get back to the school work I put off during the convention.)
If you are interested, please head over to deviantArt and send me a note titled “Commission” containing the following info:
-at least 1 full body image of your character
-at least 1 close image of your character’s face
-a short bio of your character’s personality; within this bio, please isolate ONE WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR CHARACTER.
Limit two characters.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Happy holidays!
hi. my name is chloe. my boyfriend stephen (tumblr user dinologist) and i are going to start doing doodle commissions!
we have been dating for a while now. we live on the complete opposite side of the country from one another. we are trying to arrange so he can come down here before the holidays. i’m a full time student and he has been unemployed (and job hunting every day w/ absolutely no luck) for Also A While Now. it would be really really cool if you could maybe help us out or at least reblog this or something. it would mean a lot to both of us. we’re trying to raise around $400, but seriously, anything will help!! like, if each of my followers hypothetically donated one dollar or bought a doodle, he could be on a hypothetical plane here tomorrow. hypothetically.
if you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me an ask and we can address/discuss questions, pricing, and payment!
also, for the most part, we will be working on everything together!! so you will get the best of both worlds
our paypal is email@example.com which is where you can send payments or if maybe… you just want to… donate a dollar or something (hahha)
thanks so much in advance guys!!!!
hey guys! it would mean a lot to me if you could maybe check this out or at least pass it on. i’ve had this blog for almost 2 years now and you guys have always been really nice and helpful, so i hope reblogging this here is okay. it’s really important to me! we can draw vocaloid stuff too, or anything really, so it’s not entirely irrelevant~ thank you!!
All Dem Sketches: $5-15 Dollar Commissions -
Howdy! When I open up for commissions last time I got super busy with school so I had to refund the customers their money. I deeply apologize.
But now since I’m not as busy, I’m going to open up for commissions again. Mainly to save up enough money for A-kon again!
If you are…
I AM NOW OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS.
You can find me & my art at rekyrem.deviantart.com or thoughtsupnorth.tumblr.com. I’m unemployed and things are expensive and I love drawing things for people SO this is a win/win sort of thing. I will draw most anything, however…
I will not draw…
- fanart of canon characters (unless it’s GW2 shut up)
- complex machinery… okay, well, i can damn well try, but take that as a warningI WILL draw…
- nudity, violence, gore, etc.
- your OCs!
- your fandom OCs!
- animals and creatures!
- ask me if you have something weird in mind!Sketches- your choice of rendered pencil sketch or quick-colour digital sketch
- Bust - $5
- Full body - $10Character Designs- like these! The designs are quick and fun. I can do something you have in mind (e.g. “male fantasy warrior in these colours,” “can you redesign my OC?,” “based off of this fish”), or you can give me a colour scheme and ask for a random design. (I love these!)
- $5 each or 3 for $10
- add $5 each if you would like a cleaner, larger version
- Headshot - $15
- Bust - $20
- Full body - $30
- Full scene - $50+ - This price will VARY depending on what you would like done. Allow a lot of time for a commission like this to be completed.
***All prices (with the exception of the full scene digital painting) are per character.***
If you are interested in commissioning me, please contact me through one of the methods provided! Email or deviantart note are preferred since communication on tumblr is bizarre.
If you are purchasing a commission of a specific character, a visual reference must be provided. A colour reference is preferred to a black and white reference. If a visual references cannot be provided, I CAN take a written one, but in this case I will not change the finished piece if it does not look how you wanted it to.
I will take payment via paypal. All prices are in USD. If you live in Canada, you may pay in CAD prices.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!